STEPS TO BUY
- Schedule a site visit with a Sales and Marketing Executive (optional)
- Complete a customer application form (obtainable online or any of our sales offices)
- Select house type or preference, mode of financing and indicating any additional requirements if any.
- Submit completed forms to GHS Housing (online or at any of our sales offices)
- Receive or request an offer letter from a GHS Housing Sales and Marketing Executive, indicating general terms and conditions of sale as well as price.
- Sign offer letter and make payment(s)
- Handing over of property is done after all payments have been made.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT PLANS
A property from GHS Housing is financed through two options: Self- Financing and Home Mortgage Facility
This is a stage payment plan. The client pays in tranches as the development progresses. We provide the following plan as follows:
- 40% of the cost price as initial deposit upon execution of the project
- 40% further payment at roof level
- Final 20% payment on completion of project and prior to handing over
We would facilitate a home mortgage loan from Ghana Home Loans, HFC Bank, Stanbic Bank and any other home financing institution.
- Produce facility letter from financier(s) (upon meeting the requirements of Mortgage Company)
- Payment of minimum deposit as indicated by mortgage financier
- Final disbursement by mortgage financier upon completion and prior to handing over
* Kindly submit completed forms to email@example.com